Dancing For A Cause
St. George, UT | Orem, UT
Call: (435) 216-8974
Fall Registration Now Open!
PERFORMANCES & EVENTS
Classes Start At
Each additional class and student is discounted!
At the Vault, your child learns more than just how to dance. We believe in establishing a foundation of hard work, positive attitude, and learning to use their talents in the service of others.
Raised Since 2007
Join Our Family.
The Vault is so much more than just a dance studio. Built on a foundation of service, we teach our student the importance of using their talents to bless the lives of others. Every year we find someone in our community going through their own real life calamity and raise awareness and money for them through fundraising events and semi-annual dance concerts. 100% of proceeds raised in the benefit concert and fundraisers go to our cause!
How it all started
Tia Stokes, the founder, owner, and director, moved back from Los Angeles where she was pursuing her professional career as a dancer in 2007. She decided to start a dance group for adults called Kalamity that danced for a cause. From there Kalamity grew and grew until they needed their own studio home and that’s how The Vault came to be in 2011. Then Kalamity’s younger sister team, Kaos, was founded in 2011 giving the studio kids a way to work hard to be a part of a middle school and high school aged team that raises money alongside Kalamity. TOGETHER WE ALL STRIVE TO CHANGE THE WORLD ONE KALAMITY AT A TIME!
Classes For All Skill Levels
We offer classes at all levels and ages, starting from age 3 to adults, we have a class for you!
- MINI COMBO
- Monday @ 4:00 pm with Miss Terra
- HULA I (ages 5 to 8)
- Wednesday @ 4:00 pm with Miss Anja
- HULA II (ages 9 to 18)
- Wednesday @ 5:00 pm with Miss Anja
Boys Hip Hop
- BOYS HIP HOP
- Tuesday @ 5:00 pm with Mr Antonio
- LITTLE BOYS HIP HOP
- Thursday @ 4:00 pm with Mr Nate
Stretch & Technique
- INTERMEDIATE STRETCH & TECH
- Thursday @ 7:00 pm with Miss Holly
- ADVANCED STRETCH & TECH
- Wednesday @ 6:00 pm with Miss Kenzie
- BEGINNING JAZZ
- Monday @ 6:00 pm with Miss Chelsea
- INTERMEDIATE JAZZ
- Thursday @ 6:00 pm with Miss Holly
- ADVANCED JAZZ
- Wednesday @ 7:00 with Miss Kenzie
- BEGINNING HIP HOP
- Monday @ 5:00 pm with Miss Terra
- BEGINNING-INTERMEDIATE HIP HOP
- Tuesday @ 6:00 pm with Mr Antonio
- INTERMEDIATE HIP HOP
- Tuesday @ 4:00 pm with Mr Antonio
- Thursday @ 5:00 pm with Miss Holly
- ADVANCED HIP HOP
- Wednesday @ 8:00 pm with Miss Cam
More than Just Dance.
Studio Office H0urs
Wednesday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm